Jetpack for WordPress is one of the must-have WordPress plugins you need to have in each and every WordPress site of yours. Offered as a free plugin, Jetpack adds an extra layer of security, richer contents, image CDN, traffic monitoring and more to your WordPress website. With Jetpack paid plans you can further protect your WordPress sites, take daily automated backup, marketing tools to promote your website and get priority support from WordPress Happiness Engineers. Use these Jetpack discount coupons to save money when upgrading from the free plan to a Jetpack paid plan.
Jetpack is built by the same company which is behind WordPress – Automattic. On a quick glance Jetpack is a bundle of several plugins. It essentially offers everything you need to design, secure, grow and manage your WordPress site from start to finish. Some features are free like Photon image CDN, automated social sharing, site stats and analytics, brute-force attack protection, uptime monitoring, rich content creation, email subscription service, social comment service and more.
While some Jetpack features are paid like daily WordPress website backup, SEO and marketing tools, malware scanning, ad-free video hosting, premium WordPress themes and more importantly priority support from WordPress Happiness Engineers. Jetpack offers this paid plans under three affordable subscription plans – Personal, Premium and Professional. Most of you may know how to apply a coupon or get a discount while subscribing to a Jetpack paid plan. If not, I have shared about how to apply these coupons and grab up to 50 percent discount to save money on your paid subscription at Jetpack. But, in case you are in a hurry you can grab the Jetpack discount coupons right now, here you go.
Get flat 15 per cent discount on Jetpack Personal, Jetpack Premium and Jetpack Professional plans which offers advanced marketing tools, on-demand backup and scanning, priority support and more.
Get flat 15 percent discount on any of the Jetpack plans which comes with daily backup and malware scanning, priority support and more.
Get flat 15 percent discount on Jetpack Professional Plan which offers advanced marketing tools, on-demand backup and scanning, priority support and more.
Features under Jetpack Paid Plans
Jetpack paid plans under Personal, Premium and Professional offers everything that’s already available under the free plan + extra security and backup services, extra marketing tools, rich content creation tools and better support. Some of the unique paid features in different Jetpack plans include –
Security tools –
- Daily complete website backup (Personal, Premium plans) and Real-time backup (Professional Plan).
- 30-day backup storage (Personal, Premium plans) and Unlimited backup storage (Professional Plan).
- Automated backup restore
- Instant site migration
- Spam filtering
- Daily malware scan (Premium and Professional plans).
- On-demand scanning and Auto fixes (Professional Plan).
Design Tools –
- Premium themes (Professional Plan).
- Video CDN support (Professional Plan).
Marketing tools –
- WordPress Ads support, another way to earn more (Premium and Professional plans).
- Social share history and insights (Premium and Professional plans).
- Google Analytics (Professional Plan).
- Automate social media promotion (Premium and Professional plans).
- Social media post scheduling (Premium and Professional plans).
- SEO tools (Professional Plan).
- Priority product support from WordPress Happiness Engineers
How to apply Jetpack Discount Coupons
Jetpack paid plans start as low as $3.50 per month and with the discount coupons you get this plans at around 50 percent discount or $1.25 per month. With the 50 percent discount applied you can actually save more on Jetpack yearly subscription. Jetpack Personal plan yearly with discount coupons would cost around $19.5 per year, Jetpack Premium plan would cost $49.5 per year and Jetpack Professional plan would cost $149.5 per year.
- Head over to Jetpack website.
- Choose between Jetpack Personal, Premium and Professional plans.
- Click on the ‘purchase plan’ button and from there sign in/sign up with your WordPress account.
- You will be asked to enter your WordPress website address for which you are purchasing the Jetpack subscription. (make sure you have installed the Jetpack plugin on your WordPress website and connected with same WordPress login you have used before).
- You will be again asked to confirm the Jetpack plan.
- Click on the ‘Upgrade’ button and from there you will be taken to the final checkout page.
- Under the order summary, you could find an option to provide the Jetpack Coupon code.
- Here enter the Jetpack coupon code you copied earlier and apply the coupon.
- Discount will be applied instantly in your cart.
- Pay rest of the money via Credit Card or Paypal.
Be sure to come back regularly, as the coupon codes and discounts change every month. Also, most of this coupons and discount deals are valid only during your first bill. So, make sure you apply these discount coupons on the yearly plans.